6/13 - Chevron Friendship Bracelet Workshop
When: Sunday, 6/13/21 from 2-4pm EST
Where: On Zoom! (Link will be emailed to you once you register)
About this workshop:
Journey into the world of friendship bracelet making (or get a serious refresher from your childhood!) in this beginner's friendship bracelet workshop! Chevron is a repeating V pattern that is so pretty and perfect for mastering the two foundational friendship bracelet knots. We promise, once you knot -- you won't stop!
- How to prep your string
- Forwards & Backwards knots
- How to finish off your bracelet with braids for easy on-and-off
Skill level: Beginner
For ages: Adults & Kids 8+
- Omegacryl yarn* or embroidery floss
- Tape measure* or ruler
- Washi tape* or other tape
- Safety pin*
*Item comes in our TNTP Friendship Bracelet Kit, sent to you when you choose to register with "Ship supplies to me!" option!
Have the supplies for this workshop shipped to you:
Choose the option "Ship supplies to me!" and have a TNTP Friendship Bracelet Kit shipped to you at 10% off the retail price! Order by 6/6 to receive in time for class!
- 7 plastic bobbins of Omegacryl yarn in Strong Pink, Coral, Mandarin, Neon Yellow, Parrot Green, Water Blue, & Lilac (288″ each – enough for 8 strands of each color)
- Fiskars® TSA compliant folding scissors
- mt brand washi tape
- TNTP tape measure
- Safety pin
- Instruction card for Candy Stripe and Chevron patterns
- TNTP fabric pouch
About TNTP CommuniTEA Workshops:
TNTP CommuniTEA Workshops are virtual craft classes hosted on Zoom twice a month on Sundays at 2pm EST. Workshops are up to 2 hours, depending on the project, and most are taught by The Neon Tea Party’s founder, Marisa!
Workshops are hosted “meeting” style, meaning that you will have the option to turn your camera on or off, however your microphone will remain muted for the duration of the workshop until the end of class to maintain attendee privacy, as workshops are recorded for future distribution at The Neon Tea Party’s discretion.
Attendees are invited to communicate with the instructor and ask questions all via the chat during the workshop. At the end of class, the recording will be stopped and attendees will be invited to unmute themselves to ask any additional questions and interact with their classmates and instructor.
You have three options when you register, including one *FREE* registration option:
- Ship supplies to me & send me the class recording! - 10% off the retail cost of the kit: Have a craft kit with *almost* all the supplies you’ll need for class shipped to you for 10% off the retail price, plus have the workshop recording emailed to you following class, so that you can craft along any time! Tax & $5 flat rate shipping will be added to your order total at checkout. (We say *almost* because kits may not include common household items needed for class such as scissors, pens, cardboard, etc.)
- I’m gathering my own supplies & would like the class recording sent to me! - $10: Bring your own supplies or purchase supplies a la carte from the TNTP Shop! Your class’s supply list contains links. The workshop recording will be emailed to you following class, so that you can craft along any time!
- I’m gathering my own supplies & do not need the class recording sent to me! - FREE: Bring your own supplies or purchase supplies a la carte from the TNTP Shop! Your class’s supply list contains links. The workshop recording will not be emailed to you following class.
You will receive a Zoom link via email upon registration, along with all workshop details and supply list! You will receive a reminder email the day before class.
Workshops are recorded and emailed to you after class, only if you register for an option with the class recording. We recommend downloading the recording, as the video may become inaccessible via the Zoom link at any time.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting crafty with you!