4/11 - Embroidery Sampler Workshop
When: Sunday, 4/11/21 from 2-3:30pm EST
Where: On Zoom! (Link will be emailed to you once you register)
About this workshop:
Get a crash course in embroidery stitches during this Embroidery Sampler workshop! Learn not 1, not 2, but 6 embroidery stitches including: back stitch, stem stitch, chain stitch, satin stitch, split stitch, and the French knot.
To make practicing even more fun, we'll provide a TNTP icon template you can print on Sulky Fabri-Solvy and stitch on!
- back stitch
- stem stitch
- chain stitch
- satin stitch
- split stitch
- French knots
Difficulty level: Beginner
For ages: Adults & Kids 10+
- Omegacryl yarn* or embroidery floss
- Embroidery hoop*
- Fabric swatch* (must be able to fit in your hoop)
- Embroidery needle*
- Needle threader*
- Pencil or fabric pencil
- Sulky Fabri-Solvy* (optional)
*Indicates item is included in TNTP Embroidery Kit, sent to you when you choose to register with "Ship supplies to me!" option!
Have the supplies for this workshop shipped to you:
Choose the option "Ship supplies to me!" and have a TNTP Embroidery Kit shipped to you at 10% off the retail price! Order by 4/4 to receive in time for class!
- 7 plastic bobbins of Omegacryl yarn in Mexican Pink, Orange, Neon Yellow, Turquoise, Purple, White & Black
- Fiskars® TSA compliant folding scissors
- 5″ Embroidery Hoop
- Set of 6 Big Eye Embroidery Needles
- Flower Power Needle Threader
- Solid White Bandana
- 2 8.5×11″ sheets Sulky dissolvable stick-on tracing paper
- Instruction card
- TNTP fabric pouch
About TNTP CommuniTEA Workshops:
TNTP CommuniTEA Workshops are virtual craft classes hosted on Zoom twice a month on Sundays at 2pm EST. Workshops are 1-2 hours, depending on the project, and most are taught by The Neon Tea Party’s founder, Marisa!
Workshops are hosted “meeting” style, meaning that you will have the option to turn your camera and microphone on or off. We encourage crafters to turn your camera on to craft together as a CommuniTEA (hence the class name!) however we totally understand if you’d prefer to craft privately with your camera off.
Registration for all CommuniTEA Workshops is FREE! You have two options when you register:
- I’m gathering my own supplies!: Bring your own supplies or purchase supplies a la carte from the TNTP Shop! Your class’s supply list contains links.
- Ship supplies to me!: Have a craft kit with *almost* all the supplies you’ll need for class shipped to you for 10% off the retail price! Tax & $5 flat rate shipping will be added to your order total at checkout. (We say *almost* because kits may not include common household items needed for class such as scissors, pens, cardboard, etc.)
You will receive a Zoom link via email upon registration, along with all workshop details and supply list! You will receive a reminder email the day before class.
Workshops are recorded and emailed to you after class in case you miss the session or would like to re-watch the lesson at a later date. We recommend downloading the recording, as the video may become inaccessible via the Google Drive link at any time.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting crafty with you!