4/18 - Word Friendship Bracelet Workshop
When: Sunday, 4/18/21 from 2-3:30pm EST
Where: On Zoom! (Link will be emailed to you once you register)
About this workshop:
Did you know you can write words and names on friendship bracelets?! Yep!! In this workshop, learn how to make Alpha Friendship Bracelets using a grid technique, plus our tricks for preventing string tangles while you knot!
- how to plot out your written design using a grid
- horizontal friendship bracelet knotting
- how to change string colors
- how to avoid getting tangled
- how to finish your bracelet
Difficulty level: Beginner
For ages: Adults & Kids 10+
- Omegacryl yarn* or embroidery floss in two colors
- Tape measure*
- Washi tape* or safety pin
- Grid paper or paper + ruler/other straight edge
*Indicates item is included in TNTP Friendship Bracelet Kit, sent to you when you choose to register with "Ship supplies to me!" option!
Have the supplies for this workshop shipped to you:
Choose the option "Ship supplies to me!" and have a TNTP Friendship Bracelet Kit shipped to you at 10% off the retail price! Order by 4/11 to receive in time for class!
- 7 plastic bobbins of Omegacryl yarn in Strong Pink, Coral, Mandarin, Neon Yellow, Parrot Green, Water Blue, & Lilac (288″ each – enough for 8 strands of each color)
- Fiskars® TSA compliant folding scissors
- mt brand washi tape (choose your color!)
- TNTP tape measure
- Safety pin
- Instruction card for Candy Stripe and Chevron patterns
- TNTP fabric pouch
About TNTP CommuniTEA Workshops:
TNTP CommuniTEA Workshops are virtual craft classes hosted on Zoom twice a month on Sundays at 2pm EST. Workshops are 1-2 hours, depending on the project, and most are taught by The Neon Tea Party’s founder, Marisa!
Workshops are hosted “meeting” style, meaning that you will have the option to turn your camera and microphone on or off. We encourage crafters to turn your camera on to craft together as a CommuniTEA (hence the class name!) however we totally understand if you’d prefer to craft privately with your camera off.
Registration for all CommuniTEA Workshops is FREE! You have two options when you register:
- I’m gathering my own supplies!: Bring your own supplies or purchase supplies a la carte from the TNTP Shop! Your class’s supply list contains links.
- Ship supplies to me!: Have a craft kit with *almost* all the supplies you’ll need for class shipped to you for 10% off the retail price! Tax & $5 flat rate shipping will be added to your order total at checkout. (We say *almost* because kits may not include common household items needed for class such as scissors, pens, cardboard, etc.)
You will receive a Zoom link via email upon registration, along with all workshop details and supply list! You will receive a reminder email the day before class.
Workshops are recorded and emailed to you after class in case you miss the session or would like to re-watch the lesson at a later date. We recommend downloading the recording, as the video may become inaccessible via the Google Drive link at any time.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting crafty with you!